We're excited to introduce you to Dione, the owner behind Peony & Peridot, a chic and affordable luxury jewellery line based in Red Lake, ON. We hope you enjoy getting to know her and her business a little more (we're still in shock about the mini eggs!).
1. What does the perfect morning look like to you?
- I love to wake up early and doddle around, then relaxing with a cappuccino is a must and off to yoga class!
2. What did you do before you started your business?
- Well since I started an online boutique I am still working my “day jobs” which I do love! I work for Scotiabank as a Universal Banker and I must say it is an amazing company to work for! I also teach yoga at our local fitness facility.
3. What's one thing people might not know about you?
- I do not love mini eggs...might be the only person in the world.
4. What's your proudest moment in your business so far?
- I would have to say selling to my first boutique! It’s in Fort Frances Ontario, called Curvy Chick...check it out!
5. What makes you laugh the most?
- My husband (I know cheeese) but it’s true.
6. What's your favourite holiday and why?
- Thanksgiving because PUMPKIN EVERYTHING
7. What's your favourite family tradition?
- Cinnamon buns on Christmas morning.
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- On the east coast eating lobster rolls.
9. What's the biggest problem your business solves for people?
- Completing your outfit!
10. If you could road trip anywhere next weekend, where would you go and why?
- Grand Marias MN - it is my favourite place in the world!