We're excited to introduce you to Corinne, the owner behind 1day Beauty, an all-inclusive, democratized beauty company based in Toronto, ON. We hope you enjoy getting to know her and her business a little more!
What does the perfect morning look like to you?
- Someone asked me what my favourite thing was: working or vacation? I love working on vacation. So my ideal morning would be to open up my laptop somewhere in Europe
What's your favourite thing about owning a small business?
- Having a really close relationship with our customers. We love knowing who they are, where they're from, what they love. It really helps us be able to develop the best products for them.
What's the last book you read?
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
What's the biggest problem your business solves for people?
- We're working hard to be the consumer & the industry. Our customers seem to appreciate that they're always at the forefront of our decision making processes. Since a strong part of our brand voice is beauty democratized, we're always asking our customers for feedback on products, to help us name them, and to choose shades & colours for us.
When people shop from you, how does that impact you and your family?
- As the saying goes: "when you buy from a small business, an actual person does a little happy dance."
Aside from your business, what's your biggest passion?
- A long term goal of mine would be to somehow use 1day beauty to fund innocence projects throughout the world.