We're excited to introduce you to Stefanie Henderlin, the founder of Essentials by Stefanie. Essentials by Stefanie offers botanical products that are useful and effective as well as educational kits and ebooks for the DIY driven! We asked Stefanie a few questions about her life an as entrepreneur and know you're going to love all that she has to share. Enjoy!
- Confidence in yourself.
- Seek insight, correction, as well as brainstorming with friends, mentors, or those I admire. I am always open and looking for hints and suggestions.
- The Earthwise Herbal I & II by Matthew Wood.
- Try to predict what your criticism may be in order to perfect your products.
- My husband. His entrepreneurial attitude towards work as well as his confidence in my knowledge and products (which had originally just been for our household), led me to believe I could do what I never thought of doing!
- Yes- my morning routine is to get up and work before the toddler is up! I get a lot accomplished before my daughter is awake and I also have a few moments to myself to write down my plan for the day.
- No business podcast but can I talk about the podcast LORE?!
- Coffee. The Blacklist TV show. Our visiting with friends over coffee discussing the Blacklist TV show!
- Find someone who believes in what you are doing (you will need their encouragement and advice) and then take a deep breathe and believe in yourself! Also- be open to learning and stay humble.
- I keep seeking advice or insight from those who have been doing this way before I ever started. It will not always work out but keep your head up and keep pushing!
Thank you so much to Stefanie for sharing some of her greatest lessons learned, productivity tips and general business advice. What an inspiration for us all!
Check out Essentials by Stefanie.
Get to know even more incredible Canadian female founders in our female founder blog series.