We're excited to introduce you to Canadian female founder Chantal, the owner of Chanti Esthetic and Wellness, based in Embrun, ON. Chantal is a Holistic Esthetician, providing spa and wellness services, as well as holistic wellness products such as, organic facials and skin care, Reiki treatments and tools.
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS THE #1 THING IT TAKES TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Combining spiritually with beauty, my products and services make you feel great on the inside, in return, you look great!
WHAT'S ONE THING YOU DO EVERYDAY THAT CONTRIBUTES TO YOUR SUCCESS?
- Staying positive and connected with like minded people while sharing my holistic products and practices daily.
WHAT'S ONE BOOK THAT'S CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS?
- High vibrational beauty.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PRODUCTIVITY TIP?
- Pre planning my social media posts, and constantly updating my website with blogs and online calendars.
WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START YOUR BUSINESS?
- I wanted to promote holistic beauty. A business that doesn’t concentrate only on exterior beauty. Feeling good on a spiritual level is just as important.
DO YOU HAVE A MORNING ROUTINE THAT YOU SWEAR BY? WHAT IS IT AND WHY DOES IT CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SUCCESS?
- Massaging with my Green jade Guasha every day as a form on self care. It insures that my skin is well taken care of and makes me set aside some time to go inward, making me feel relaxed and ready to start my busy work day.
DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE BUSINESS PODCAST? WHY DO YOU LOVE IT?
- Beauty Bizz Bffs. I love this podcast as it covers all the good and trials of owning a spa or beauty business.
HOW DO YOU RELAX AND RECHARGE?
- I like to Meditate in a bath. I make crystal elixirs and defuse lavender in the water. Allowing me to go in a deeper state of relaxation.
WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO SOMEONE JUST STARTING OUT IN BUSINESS?
- Stay consistent and don’t cloud your vision. Remember your “why” and the clients/followers will appreciate you for it.
HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN A POSITIVE MINDSET IN BUSINESS AND LIFE WHEN THOSE INEVITABLE CHALLENGES ARISE?
- I try to look at the bigger picture. Something always happens for a reason.