We're excited to introduce you to Julia, the owner behind foreversonflowersandmore (based in Oshawa, ON), a collection of unique, handmade, home decor pieces for all seasons. We hope you enjoy getting to know her and her business a little more. Here we go - Behind The Biz with foreversonflowersandmore!
What does the perfect morning look like to you?
- A cup of coffee and my craft room.
What's your favourite thing about owning a small business?
- Being able to be home with my boys and flexibility of my schedule.
What 3 words best describe your business?
- Custom, handmade, with love.
If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Carribean islands!!
What's one thing people might not know about you?
- I started creating as a form of grief therapy after I lost my oldest son and it continues to be so today.
What's the biggest problem your business solves for people?
- Items to make someone smile and beautify and personalize their home decor.
What's one of your biggest values when it comes to your business?
- Making sure my customers love their purchases.
Aside from your business, what's your biggest passion?
- My family and friends.
When people shop from you, how does that impact you and your family?
- We, especially I, do a happy dance!
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?
- 1950 times were so much more simple and love the music! So happy!
What makes you laugh the most?
- My boys.