We're excited to introduce you to Holly, the owner behind Hollyberry Soaps (based in Cochrane, AB), makers of handcrafted fresh soap, bath and body care products provided by nature's beauty. We hope you enjoy getting to know her and her business a little more. Here we go - Behind The Biz with Hollyberry Soaps!
Behind The Biz with Hollyberry Soaps
What does the perfect morning look like to you?
- Slow mornings with coffee in our secret garden reveling in the beauty that surrounds us.
What's your favourite thing about owning a small business?
- That nothing ever stays the same. There is always something to think about or navigate. We get to create something we believe in every day and for that we feel pretty darn lucky.
If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Belize. I could live in a hut on the ocean and watch fish swim forever.
What 3 words best describe your business?
- Fresh, Natural, Beautiful.
What's your proudest moment in your business so far?
- Every single day that we show up I'm proud. Keeping our momentum, creating an awareness of healthy products for you, your skin, your mind and the environment.
What's your favourite holiday and why?
- Thanksgiving. A great holiday to be reminded of everything that you are thankful for. And you get to eat lots!
What's your favourite family tradition?
- We celebrate birthdays the whole month long. It's my favorite for our family! Because why wouldn't you want to celebrate your loved ones for as long as you can!
What's one of your biggest values when it comes to your business?
- Quality. We pride ourselves on creating a quality product from natural and sustainable ingredients. We want our products to improve your health, care for the environment and make you happy.
Aside from your business, what's your biggest passion?
- Gardening! Love to dig into the dirt with my bare feet. Water plants and watch them grow. It's relaxing, rewarding and beautiful.
If you could road trip anywhere next weekend, where would you go and why?
- We have a 1975 pink VW van so wherever she takes us makes us smile. Rivers, mountains, pastures. She doesn't go too fast or far and it's a good reminder to stop and smell the roses. (Usually she needs a break after a drive :) )