We're excited to introduce you to Heidi, the owner behind Three Wild Hearts Jewelry, a custom hand-stamped jewelry line you can wear everyday (based in Ottawa, ON). We hope you enjoy getting to know her and her business a little more. Here we go - Behind The Biz with Three Wild Hearts Jewelry!
What 3 words best describe your business?
- Custom, meaningful, everyday style.
What did you do before you started your business?
- I work as an RMT- actually I still do!
Any embarrassing moments you'd like to share with us?
- When my oldest (has an amazing memory) likes to tell ‘stories’ about his mom to his teacher and principle on Zoom class dates.
What's your proudest moment in your business so far?
- Learning how to balance mom life and work life and knowing when to pull back and take a breather.
What makes you laugh the most?
- My youngest child. He is just so funny!
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?
- 1950-1960. I love the music and how life seemed to be just a bit simpler.
What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Ice ice baby.
What's your favourite family tradition?
- Waking up the birthday boy or girl in their bed and giving them their presents.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Growing my business and spending time with my kids before they don’t want to spend time with me.
What's one of your biggest values when it comes to your business?
- Quality of the product and good communication.
How would your friends describe you?
- Loud, outgoing and funny?!
If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- SLEEP. But really snorkel or scuba dive with my husband and kids in an ocean.
What's the biggest challenge you've overcome in your business?
- Still working on it, but balance between being a mom/wife and owning a business.
We hope you enjoyed Behind The Biz with Three Wild Hearts Jewelry and getting to know Heidi a little more! To check out her jewelry, head to her website.