Discovering a new shop that perfectly suits your style and is based in your city is the best! In the hopes that we can help connect you with your new favourite shop, we wanted to take a minute to introduce you to some local Toronto clothing shops in this round-up blog post. Enjoy!
Local Toronto Clothing Shops
1. Tetiana K
- Elegant women's clothing including skirts, pants, dresses, tops & jackets.
- Luxurious silk kimonos featuring watercolour art by Marina.
- Black-owned business featuring jewellery and t-shirts to help bring awareness and support to people of colour.
- Women's clothing brand with the mission to "inspire, motivate, make you smile and feel good".
- Creating awareness about environmental issues through their t-shirts and other products.
6. The Good Tee
- Certified B Corporation offering fair trade organic clothing basics.
7. Clash Tee
- Graphic tees that help you express yourself and your style.
- Quirky fashion and accessories - everything from cocktail dresses, to tops to jackets & sweaters.
- Bringing awareness to social issues and allowing you to express yourself and your culture through their clothing collection.
We couldn't feature local Toronto clothing shops without including a few sleep and loungewear stores.
- Comfortable and cozy housecoats perfect for lounging.
- Flattering and sustainable lounge-sleepwear that's knit, dyed and sewn in Toronto.
Hopefully this round-up blog post helped you discover some local Toronto clothing shops that become your new go-to shops. Happy Shopping!
* All pictures used in this blog post are from the websites of the businesses we featured