We’re excited to introduce you to Erynn, the owner behind Bobbi’s Jeweller, an online shop of ethically sourced wedding bands and alternative engagement rings (based in Owen Sound, ON). We hope you enjoy getting to know Bobbi’s Jeweller and Erynn a little more!
What does the perfect morning look like to you?
- Sleeping in, coffee, cuddles.
What’s your favourite thing about owning a small business?
- Connecting with my customers being part of their special moments in life.
What 3 words best describe your business?
- Ethical handcrafted designer
What did you do before you started your business?
- I was a goldsmith apprentice.
What’s one thing people might not know about you?
- I know I am a complex creature but I usually live my life as an open book. I guess my mental health would be the thing most don’t know about besides my family, and close friends. I’d like to advocate for mental health in the future I definitely don’t share my story yet!
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?
- 2005 my daughter was one and I’d just love to soak up her baby years again. She is now fifteen almost sixteen.
What’s one of your biggest values when it comes to your business?
- My customer service. I always want my customers happy.
If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- Staying at a cottage on a lake out in nature.
What’s the biggest challenge you’ve overcome in your business?
- Finding my niche. When I first started out I was all over the place. I had to figure out what worked for me as a company. Now I am on some really solid ground.
Aside from your business, what’s your biggest passion?
- My family.