Canada is home to many unique, handmade fine jewellery designers and we can’t wait to share with you some of our favourites! We’ve gathered a list of some of the best fine jewellery shops from across Canada that offer everything from custom wedding and engagement rings to dainty minimalist necklaces and earrings, there’s something for every occasion.
Fine Jewellery Shops In Canada
- AIX-EN-TRIC creates heirloom quality fine jewellery pieces that have soul. Their speciality is in custom engagement rings and wedding bands. Visit them in person at their retail location in Toronto.
- Toronto retail space: 2144 Queen St. E
- Chayle Jewellery designs and creates beautiful fine jewellery using responsible and ethical practices including recycled gold and silver, fair trade gemstones and Canadian diamonds.
- Ships from Ottawa, ON
- Each piece is designed and handcrafted by Melina Panara. Melina has had her work featured in pop-up shows, galleries and international publications. She’s also won several awards for her creations.
- Hestia Jewels creates beautifully crafted fine jewelry that can be enjoyed for generations to come. From charms & pendants, to necklaces, earrings and rings, there’s something for every style and budget.
- Ships from Toronto, ON
- Gwen Park Jewellery Designs’ pieces are inspired by patterns, textures and geometric lines, making her bold and contemporary handmade fine jewellery truly unique.
- Ships from Newmarket, ON
- A modern collection of gorgeous Canadian fine jewelry designed and created by Carli Sita. The collection includes solid gold chains, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and even charms.
- Ships from Vancouver, BC
We hope this list of Canadian fine jewellery shops helped you find the perfect gift or a new piece to add to your collection.
If you’d like to explore more Canadian jewellery shops, check out the full directory here.