Canada is home to many unique, handmade fine jewellery designers and we can’t wait to share with you some of our favourites! We’ve gathered a list of some of the best fine jewellery shops from across Canada that offer everything from custom wedding and engagement rings to dainty minimalist necklaces and earrings, there’s something for every occasion.
All pictures are from the websites of the businesses we feature. This post may contain affiliate links. At no cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. This helps support our team and allows us to keep making local shopping in Canada easy. Thank you for supporting our family-owned small business too!
Fine Jewellery Shops In Canada
- Chayle Jewellery designs and creates beautiful fine jewellery using responsible and ethical practices including recycled gold and silver, fair trade gemstones and Canadian diamonds.
- Ships from Ottawa, ON
- AIX-EN-TRIC creates heirloom quality fine jewellery pieces that have soul. Their speciality is in custom engagement rings and wedding bands. Visit them in person at their retail location in Toronto.
- Toronto retail space: 2144 Queen St. E
Gwen Park Jewellery Designs
- Gwen Park Jewellery Designs’ pieces are inspired by patterns, textures and geometric lines, making her bold and contemporary handmade fine jewellery truly unique.
- Ships from Newmarket, ON
Kim Drosdick Jewellery
- Kim Drosdick creates beautiful pieces that have a unique look and incorporate diamonds, gemstones and raw minerals.
- Ships from Toronto, ON
We hope this list of Canadian fine jewellery shops helped you find the perfect gift or a new piece to add to your collection.