Ethical clothing – Slow Fashion – Sustainable design…these are just a few of the ways to describe the shift that’s currently taking place in the fashion industry. We’re so happy to see the rise in ethical Canadian clothing brands and will introduce you to a few brands in this blog post.
A few key characteristics of ethical Canadian clothing brands are:
- use of sustainable fabrics like linen, bamboo and hemp
- make their clothing as locally as possible and ensure ethical business practices
- try to eliminate any unnecessary production waste and be as eco-friendly as possible
- commit to quality over quantity in every aspect of their business
We’ve rounded up some ethical Canadian clothing brands that are each incredibly unique but share the same desire to design and create mindfully. Enjoy!
Ethical Clothing Brands In Canada
The Good Tee
- Ethical, organic cotton clothing basics for men, women and babies
- Ships from Toronto, ON
We hope we were able to help introduce you to your new favourite ethical and sustainable Canadian clothing brands. We’ll keep adding more companies as we discover them!
If you’re looking for more ethical Canadian clothing brands, check out our Directory HERE.