We’re excited to introduce you to Krista, the owner behind SalvEdge Boutique (based in Calgary, AB), an amazing high end consignment boutique with two retails locations and an online shop. We hope you enjoy getting to know her and her business a little more. Here we go – Behind The Biz with SalvEdge Boutique!
What does the perfect morning look like to you?
- My perfect morning is lots of coffee, dog cuddles, breakfast with a friend at a local diner and happy, chatty customers promptly at opening!
What’s your favourite thing about owning a small business?
- Opportunities to grow and learn, making the rules, feeling more fulfilled.
If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- I would like to do a 6 week loop through Maldova, Italy, Malta and Morrocco.
What 3 words best describe your business?
- Vibrant, fashion-forward, eclectic.
What makes you laugh the most?
- Contagious laughter.
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?
- 1994 – the year I graduated highschool when everything was simpler, my friends meant the world to me and opportunity was abundant.
What’s the last book you read?
- Buliding A Story Brand.
What 3 items would you take to a deserted island?
- Wine, iPod and a toothbrush.
What’s one of your biggest values when it comes to your business?
What’s the biggest challenge you’ve overcome in your business?
- The flood of 2013.