We’re excited to introduce you to Louise, the owner behind Prairie Baby Co, a local shop based in Manitoba. Prairie Baby Co offers a unique, contemporary line of baby items like pacifier clips. We hope you enjoy getting to know her a little more!
What does the perfect morning look like to you?
- Waking up before my baby to enjoy a hot cup of coffee while spending time in daily devotion & prayer.
What 3 words best describe your business?
- Growing. Timeless. Functional.
What did you do before you started your business?
- Accounting & Administration
What’s your proudest moment in your business so far?
- Having the courage to start in the first place.
What’s one of your biggest values when it comes to your business?
- Safety. Nothing matters more than our babies being safe.
What’s the biggest problem your business solves for people?
- Keeps your baby’s things attached within reach when you’re on the go!
What’s the biggest challenge you’ve overcome in your business?
- Still working on this but not letting myself care about what others may think of me or about me for taking this step – I’ve been wanting to do something like this for so long! No regrets 🙂
Aside from your business, what’s your biggest passion?
If you could road trip anywhere next weekend, where would you go and why?
- British Columbia – To visit the coast