Entrepreneurship is a wild ride with so many ups and downs. There are many great things that come with owning your own business but it can also be lonely and completely overwhelming. That’s exactly why we created the SLC Community.
If you could use some resources, tools and support from people who ‘get it’, the SLC community is for you.
Here’s what’s included:
Private community platform
- The SLC Community takes place on a private community platform away from all social media distractions (no, this isn’t a Facebook group).
Ask an expert/workshop series
- Learn from business owners who are a few steps ahead of you in these live events.
Ask For feedback
- If you need some feedback on your latest product launch (or anything else), you can ask us here.
Instagram engagement boosts
- Need a little extra likes and comments on your Instagram posts? At least two times/month we host engagement boosts.
Business book club:
- We read and discuss books that will help grow your business, improve your mindset and inspire you to keep hitting your goals.
- Have you ever said you were going to do something to grow your business but never end up sticking to it? That’s where the accountability group comes in. We help hold you accountable to your goals.
- This is where we celebrate monthly business wins. It’s so fun to cheer people on and celebrate your own wins – big or small.
- This is where fellow community members and Team SLC can share business tips like best shipping companies, how to increase website traffic, newsletter topics, etc.
- Get to know fellow business owners in our networking activities. We promise, they’re more fun than typical networking events.
Instagram post ideas
- Ever run out of Instagram post ideas? We’ll give you some fresh new ideas every month.
Market & events Info
- This is where members and Team SLC share information on markets and events that are looking for vendors so you don’t have to search so hard for them.
Member Directory + messaging
- Every community member can create a profile that is searchable by other members and you have the ability to message members within the community platform. This is a great way to connect with and build relationships with business owners across Canada or in your city.
You can say YES to any of the following:
- I want to join a community of business owners that understand what it’s like to own a business
- I want to set business goals and be held accountable
- I want to learn from other business owners that are a few steps ahead of me
- I want access to business tips and resources
- I’m ready to commit to growing my business
- I want to read and discuss books that will help me grow my business
- I want to network and support other business owners