Are you looking to support businesses close to home and shop local in Manitoba? We want to help make it really easy for you to discover local Manitoba shops so we’ve rounded up a list for you to check out. From natural skin care to kids products to coffee and more. There really is a local shop in Manitoba for everyone. Enjoy!
All pictures are from the websites of the businesses we feature. This post may contain affiliate links. At no cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. This helps support our team and allows us to keep making local shopping in Canada easy. Thank you for supporting our family-owned small business too!
Brittany Tilley Art (Based in Winnipeg, MB)
- Custom gifts like keychains, ornaments and art featuring your pets
Bath & Body
UTILITY BEAUTY SUPPLY (based in winnipeg, mb)
- Handcrafted, carefully formulated creations for hair and skin
OAKS + SPARROW CO. (based in Carman, MB)
- True North inspired slow and sustainable fashion for your littles
Lucky Dog Company (Based in Winnipeg, MB)
- Nutritious and sustainable dog treats and monthly subscription box
SAJIN (Based in Winnipeg, MB)
- Premium line of Japanese green teas
- Offering free delivery within the Winnipeg perimeter on orders over $50
Practical Homestead (based in Winnipeg, MB)
- Eco-solutions and zero waste products including veggie guards
North & Nature (based in Winnipeg, MB)
- Nature inspired home decor and gifts
There you have it! Hopefully this round up blog post helped you discover a new business and all the incredible things that are happening right here in Manitoba. Here’s to continuing to shop local in Manitoba! Happy Shopping!
To discover even more products from Manitoba businesses, click here.