Lumina HYDRATE+GLOW serum duo
. This facial serum set is the ultimate skin-restoring facial serum set is incredibly nourishing and moisturizing. This transformative skin elixir pair feels like pure magic. Get ready to smile every time you pass a mirror!
LUMINA Hydration Serum
SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Dryness, Dehydration, Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Aging, Loss of firmness/Elasticity
Our Lumina Hydration Serum is a concentrated super serum that hydrates and nourishes, pulling moisture across multiple layers of the skin, making it one of the best everyday use and anti-aging Hyaluronic Acid serums you can use.
Lumina Hydration Serum is an all-active oil-free anti-aging serum is made with a multi-molecular weight hyaluronic acid (LMW/HMW) to penetrate your skin to the deepest possible levels.
We’ve combined 2% hyaluronic with ultra-nourishing Vitamin B5, niacinimide, fermented sea kelp and silk amino acid protein to nourish and hydrate your skin, build collagen, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Here’s why we chose what’s inside:
Hyaluronic Acid – 2% Solution (Multi-Molecular Weight-LMW/HMW)
- A naturally occurring polysaccharide humectant that can increase skin hydration by 55% [source]
- For maximum humectant effect, Harvard Health dermatologist, Dr. Kristina Liu, recommends that you “look for a product that contains HA molecules in a variety of sizes.”
- incredibly high concentrations vitamin C and carotenoids, Sea Buckthorn Berry extract reduces inflammation in the skin, fade scars and age spots, smooths and evens skin texture.
- Sea Buckthorn can also speed the healing of acne and other skin blemishes without drying your skin
Sea Kelp Bioferment
- High concentrations of amino acids and natural antioxidants including Vitamin C, allow fermented sea kelp to nourish your skin and promote collagen production to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
gives the appearance of plumper, more youthful-looking skin
Silk Amino Acid Protein
- silk aminos acids are the tiny protein molecules that rejuvenate aging skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and work to fade dark spots and scars over time
- Moisturizes and creates a protective barrier against environmental damage
- Naturally exfoliates dead skin cells to improve skin texture and reduce redness
- Promotes collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Vitamin B5, Panthenol
- A humectant that attracts and locks moisture in your skin, preventing dryness
- softens the skin, keeping it hydrated, flexible, plump
Vitamin B3, Niacinamide
- Stimulates natural ceramide production to strengthen bonds between cells and improve your skin’s natural protective barrier overall
Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein
- The high protein concentration found in quinoa restores hydration to the epidermis, as well as providing powerful softening and emollient properties
- Quinoa also boasts antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and other properties to speed healing
Cucumber, aloe vera, and roman chamomile
- The soothing, anti-inflammatory properties of cucumber, aloe vera, and roman chamomile, ensure this formula is gentle and generally well-tolerated by sensitive or highly reactive skin
A delicate, natural fragrance courtesy of jasmine, roman chamomile, neroli, and lavender.
LUMINA ActiveRadiance Cell Repair Serum
SKIN TYPE: Mature, Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Cell-regeneration, Anti-aging, Dull/Depleted Skin, Weak Skin Barrier
Our Lumina ActiveRadiance Cell Repair Serum is the ultimate skin-restoring and moisturizing experience. Made with 23 incredibly nourishing botanicals this lightweight, silky serum is non-comedogenic.
Wildly effective, this botanical fusion reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and redness, aids cell regeneration, and builds your skin barrier.
Our proprietary blend of vegan oils promote cell-regeneration and restore your skin’s natural, radiant glow, making this one of the best face oils for gua sha and dermaplaning.
REJUVENATE • BRIGHTEN • PROTECT
Our Lumina ActiveRadiance Cell Repair Serum was meticulously formulated to be an all-natural retinol face oil serum that activates your skin’s natural barrier, cell-repair/regeneration, and collagen renewal processes. Since this serum is oil-based, nutrients and moisture are locked in and for all day protection from trans-dermal water loss (TEWL).
Extremely potent concentrations of phytonutrients and phytoceramides, vitamins (A, B, C, D, E), and fatty acids (including omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9) are delivered directly to your skin cells.
This incredibly nourishing cell-repair serum is surprisingly lightweight and non-comodegenic. It absorbs easily, leaving your skin feeling firm, soft and velvety-smooth.
Use it every day (morning, night, or anytime) to protect your skin and restore your radiant glow.
Lumina ActiveRadiance Cell Repair Serum went through more iterations than any other product in our collection. We reformulated (and reformulated, and reformulated) to ensure a multi-functional final product that is moisturizing, nourishing, and protective yet absorbs quickly and leaves skin silky-smooth.
Our blend of botanical oils imbues this active serum with an enchanting woodsy floral scent courtesy of blue tansy, rose, helichrysum, and frankincense.
Since this is an all-active formulation made with 23+ botanicals, every ingredient is a key ingredient. We are extremely proud of the result.
Here’s why we chose what’s inside:
Organic Rosehip Oil • comedogenic rating 1
- amazing anti-aging properties thanks to very high concentrations of Retin-A, which is a much more powerful vitamin A derivative than retinol, one of the most best all-natural retinols
- reduces hyperpigmentation and improves skin-tone and texture
- rich in lycopene, an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from environmental damage
- retinoids like Retin-A are widely known to unblock pores, making them effective at treating mild to moderate acne
- rich in essential omega fatty acids (oleic, palmitic, linoleic, gamm linolenic, and vitamin F made of linoleic acid and alpha-linoleic acid) this very soothing, lightweight oil can ease eczema, psoriasis, and other similar skin issues
Organic Plum Kernel Oil • comedogenic rating 2
- a moisturizing antioxidant that protects and nourishes the skin
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles and aids cell-regeneration
Organic Camellia Seed Oil • comedogenic rating 1
- an incredibly hydrating oil that improves skin-tone and texture
- antioxidants fight free radicals to ease environmental damage
reduces the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles
Abyssinian Oil • comedogenic rating 0
- rich in omega fatty acids (3,6,9 – oleic, linoleic, linolenic) this incredibly light and silky oil nourishes skin and restores elasticity
Sacha Inchi Oil • comedogenic rating 1
- ideal for mature skin, this oil boasts one of the richest vegetable sources of omega fatty acids (3,6,9 – p Alfa-linolenic, linolenic, oleic)
- protects the skin’s moisture barrier
antioxidant and skin smoothing properties soothe dry, irritated skin
Organic Baobab Oil (Fair Trade-FairTSA) • comedogenic rating 2
- wonderfully conditioning oil that provides excellent hydration and promotes skin strength and elasticity
rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, E
a soothing, gentle oil that is ideal for dry, irritated, and inflamed skin
Tamanu Oil • comedogenic rating 2
- a powerful and soothing oil that revitalizes and improves the texture of skin
- phospholipids and glycolipids, natural constituents of healthy-looking skin, build and protect the skin’s moisture barrier
- excellent choice for eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea prone skin
Marula Oil • comedogenic rating 3
- rich in amino acids (L-arginine and glutamic acid) that penetrate directly into skin cells, Marula oil is surprisingly lightweight and fast-absorbing
- effective anti-aging treatment
- rich in antioxidants and essential omega fatty acids this oil is a particularly effective anti-aging treatment that significantly improves skin hydration
- high concentrations of vitamins C and vitamin E minimize dark spots, improve skin texture and protect against sun and wind damage
Kukui Nut Oil • comedogenic rating 2
- used for centuries by Hawaiians to protect skin from harsh sun, saltwater, and drying winds, this light, high-quality oil quickly penetrates the skin
- ideal for easing dryness, psoriasis, eczema or similar skin conditions
Cacay Oil • comedogenic rating 0
- deeply conditioning oil that softens and hydrates the skin to promote a supple appearance
- helps reduce the appearance of scarring, wrinkles, and fine lines
Maqui Berry Oil • comedogenic rating 1
- a gorgeous emerald green oil that soothes rough, flaky skin
cleansing properties alleviate and protect against dryness and cracking caused by environmental factors
Arnica Montana (plant matter oil infusion)
- used medicinally for centuries across the Americas and Europe to provide an overall soothing skin experience
anti-inflammatory properties make it highly effective at calming sensitive, highly-reactive skin
- one of the best plant-based oils for alleviating eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, or similar skin rashes
Carrot Tissue (plant matter oil infusion)
- high concentrations of beta carotene, vitamins B, C, D, E, and essential fatty acids make it a powerful anti-aging agent with anti-inflammatory that aid in cell regeneration and moisturizes dry skin
Calendula Officinalis (plant matter oil infusion)
- a medicinal flower with soothing and skin-softening properties
- known to protect the skin from oxidative damage and cell deterioration and to activate collagen receptors
Grapeseed Oil • comedogenic rating 1
- a non-comedogenic, skin toning oil that is suitable for oily or acne-prone skin
Meadowfoam Seed Oil • comedogenic rating 1
- a silky oil that contains 98% long-chain fatty acids which are a crucial building block of the skin barrier (or extracellular lipid matrix of the stratum corneum) the skin’s outermost layer. This layer allows your skin to retain moisture by helping to prevent water loss from deeper skin layers while also protecting your skin from UV rays, pollutants, and other harsh environmental elements
Helichrysum Oil • comedogenic rating 1
- contains anti-inflammatory substance arzanol, as well as other antifungals and antibacterials that aid in healing wounds
- effective at fading scars and dark age spots
Blue Tansy Oil (EcoCERT) • comedogenic rating 2
- contains active azulene which gives it an incredible, distinctive sapphire, lapis lazuli blue colour
- primary constituents sabinene and camphor are effective anti-inflammatory agents that have been shown to reduce inflammation in the body
Frankincense Oil • comedogenic rating 1
- powerful anti-inflammatory properties that restore the epidermis and soothe the complexion
- effective at soothing sunburns and irritated skin
Rose Absolute • comedogenic rating 0
- vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals provide astringent properties that ease acne, redness, and inflammation and moisturize dry skin
Sunflower Oil + Safflower Oil + Olive Oil + Sweet Almond Oil • comedogenic rating 0-2
- proprietary plant-based anti-aging complex that is very high in vitamins (A, B, D and E) and omega fatty acids (3,6,7,9) delivering nourishing, protective, and moisturizing properties to the skin
- sunflower oil is known for its skin lightening properties
30ml | 1 oz x 2
- petrochemicals (PEGs)
- synthetic color / fragrance