Have you ever wished there was somewhere you could easily find local Ontario kids clothing brands so you can satisfy your love of shopping and your desire to support fellow Ontario residents? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve rounded-up a great mix of kids clothing stores that are based right here in Ontario. Some feature made in Ontario clothing while a few boutiques curate clothing from around the world. Happy Shopping!
KIDS CLOTHING BRANDS IN ONTARIO
- This made in Canada kids clothing collection includes minimal and stylish everyday basics for babies and toddlers.
- Ships from Innisfil, ON
- This made in Ontario kids clothing collection includes fleece zip-ups, pajamas, sun shirts, shorts and underwear.
- Based in Toronto, ON
- If you live near Vineland, ON you’re lucky that you have the opportunity to visit this kids boutique in person at their retail location. They feature handcrafted and ethically made kids clothing and items.
- Visit their retail location in Vineland, ON at 4227 Victoria Ave.
- A mix of trendy kids tops, bottoms, dresses, sleepwear, outerwear from a curated collection of brands.
- Visit their retail location in London, ON at 1061 Wonderland Rd South or order online
- A collection of handmade kids clothing pieces including swim shorties, leggings, hoodies and crewneck sweaters along with adorable accessories like headbands and toques.
- Ships from Northern Ontario
- This adorable collection includes kids loungewear (in the cutest patterns) that’s made using naturally sourced soft, stretchable bamboo material.
- Ships from Pickering, ON
- This collection includes handmade kids clothing and accessories for sizes NB – 5T. Pieces include rompers, tops with flutter sleeves, sweaters and joggers.
- Ships from Ottawa, ON
- Handmade in Ontario newborn and kids clothing including swaddle sets, newborn outfits and grow-with-me crewneck sweaters and t-shirts.
- Ships from Kirkland Lake, ON
Country Kids Co.
- Curated and handmade kids clothing including everything from tees, rompers and sweaters to rashguards for babies, kids and teens.
- Ships from West Lorne, ON
Dear Heart Co.
- Founded by two sisters who are on a mission to support mother’s throughout the entire motherhood journey. Their kids clothing collection is all designed and made in Ontario using sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics like linen and bamboo.
- Ships from New Lowell, ON
The Young Nest
- Adorable and trendy handmade kids clothing in fun patterns that are “practical enough for the playground, but stylish enough for Instagram”. Gender-neutral options are available.
- Ships from Orangeville, ON
Hopefully this helped you find new Ontario kids clothing brands that you love and want to support. We’ll continue to update this list so keep checking back!