If you’re looking for Edmonton pottery, we’ve handpicked a growing list of pottery that’s made right here in Edmonton below. There are so many unique pieces and many of these pottery artists offer free pick-up in Edmonton so you can save on shipping fees.
All pictures are from the websites of the businesses we feature. This post may contain affiliate links. At no cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. This helps support our team and allows us to keep making local shopping in Canada easy. Thank you for supporting our family-owned small business too!
POTTERY IN EDMONTON
Moon K Studio
- Beautiful pottery with really unique designs like these mountain-inspired mugs
- Use code ‘YEGPICKUP’ if you would like to pick-up your order and avoid shipping costs
- Handmade pottery in fun colours and unique designs
- Handcrafted pottery collection that mainly features small bowls, incense holders, ornaments, magnets and mini vases.
RK Creative Nest
- Handmade pottery mugs and bowls in mainly blue and green colours
- Use code: YEGLOCAL if you would like to pick up your order in Edmonton (and save $15!)
Colour And Clay Studio
- Edmonton-made pottery in unique designs like these beaker mugs
- They offer free curb side pick-up in Edmonton
Gisele Gawlak Pottery
- Gorgeous pottery made by pottery artist, Gisele Gawlak, in her home studio in Edmonton
- Free pick-up is available, just message Gisele on Etsy first
Olive Bay Pottery
- Unique hand built pottery that features some decorative pieces and a few mugs
Hopefully this helped you find unique made in Edmonton pottery. We’ll keep updating this post as we discover more pottery we think you need to see.