For All Your Natural Beauty Needs
Pure Anada provides cruelty-free, ethical, Canadian made make-up, skin care and other natural products. They also carry so many amazing items from other Canadian businesses. This truly is a one-stop shopping online boutique!
- Since the ingredients used in our products are sourced from around the world, we do our best to research the supply chain to ensure the ingredients we purchase are fairly traded. Our shea butter comes from a women’s co-op in west Africa. Our Mica supplier ensures that their product is mined ethically in India without the use of child labour. They own their own mines, fund schools and daycare centers so that the quality of life for their employees is fair.
- It’s estimated that only 5% of makeup brands actually have a hand in making their own product. The rest rely on third party, contract manufacturing companies to produce their line. Since the cosmetic industry isn’t well-regulated, there is room for dishonesty in labelling, and green-washing. Our products are made in our own, certified organic lab and manufacturing facility in Morden, Manitoba. Aside from a few products (nail polish and pencils), we have the benefit of being in control of our formulations, ingredients and processes.
- Our goal is to create luxurious, affordable cosmetics exclusively using ingredients that are derived from nature.
Free from Common Allergens
- We are committed to choosing ingredients that are least likely to cause skin irritations and allergic reactions. With that said, it may still be possible to be sensitive to a naturally sourced ingredient.Our products do NOT contain: Gluten (our Vitamin E is derived from Rice Bran or non GMO soy), Tree Nuts (or oils – exception: Eyeliner Pencils contain Almond Oil), Bismuth Oxychloride (common mineral irritant).
- We do not test our products on animals, nor do we purchase ingredients from suppliers that do. Pure Anada has been certified as a cruelty-free manufacturer by the Leaping Bunny program. Our bamboo brushes are made of synthetic micro-fiber and therefore are also cruelty free. The majority of our products are also vegan (contain no animal by-products). Look for the PETA Cruelty-Free and Vegan Logo.
Free shipping when you spend $50+