If you’re looking for Canadian skin care brands to try out and support, you’ve come to the right place. Finding skin care products that work for your skin and make it feel amazing is the best. In this shopping guide we’re going to introduce you to skin care brands from across Canada. Click on your province in the Table Of Contents or scroll through the entire list.
Some pictures are from the websites of the businesses we feature. This post may contain affiliate links. At no cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting our family-owned small business too!
SKIN CARE BRANDS IN CANADA
Alberta Skincare Brands
British Columbia Skincare Brands
Avalon Rose botanicals
Avalon Rose Botanicals is an artisan skin care company. They have a range of skin care products made using clean ingredients including facial serums, masks and foaming cleansers.
- Ships from Kelowna, BC
Manitoba Skincare Brands
bareLUXE Skincare offers simple, green skincare made using active ingredients that work.Their collection includes elevated face oils, serums, creams, and cleansers.
- Ships from Winnipeg, MB
New Brunswick Skincare Brands
Nova Scotia Skincare Brands
- Plant-based skin acre created by medical Herbalist, Alison Brown Dolmont. Their products are inclusive, clean, minimal, cruelty-free and eco-conscious.
- Ships from Dartmouth, NS
Ontario Skincare Brands
- Using lavender grown from their own lavender farm, Hereward Farms, creates farm-to-skin skin care. Their skin care collection includes products like Lavender Infused Face Serum and Lavender Facial Toner.
- Ships from East Garafraxa, ON
- Handmade, natural, nutrient-dense products that nourish your skin
- Ships from Burlington, ON
Quebec Skincare Brands
Saskatchewan Skincare Brands
Yukon Skincare Brands
Hopefully you were able to find new Canadian skin care brands to try out. There are definitely so many great shops to choose from across Canada.