If you’re searching online for the best Canadian bath bombs, you’re in the right place. We’ve thoroughly searched and handpicked Canadian businesses creating amazing made in Canada bath bombs. Bath bombs are such a great way to elevate your bath experience. They also make a great stocking stuffer and a great gift idea for bath lovers. Below we outline our top picks and provide a full guide to shopping for bath bombs in Canada.
Some pictures are from the websites of the businesses we feature. This post may contain affiliate links. At no cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting our family-owned small business too!
BATH BOMBS CANADA
Our Top Choices For Canadian Bath Bombs:
Raw Mineral Soap Co.
Nina is the owner of Raw Mineral Soap Co., a local Vancouver shop. She’s been creating natural skin care for over 25+ years. She’s a certified aromatherapist and uses this knowledge to create these gorgeous Canadian bath bombs. The addition of hand picked flowers makes these bath bombs truly unique and beautiful. We love that you can order a large set of bath bombs. This would make an awesome gift idea for the bath lover in your life!
- Bath bomb set shown below ships for free
Pure Anada is one of our favourite Canadian online shops for bath, body, skincare and gifts, including Canadian made bath bombs. Their bath bombs are made using essential oils and come in scents like hibiscus mint, wild raspberry, green tea, cucumber melon and more.
- They offer free shipping on orders of $50 and up
Kind & Bloom
Kind & Bloom is a local Victoria BC shop that specializes in beautiful party favours and gift sets, including bath bomb sets. They handcraft their bath bombs using all-natural ingredients and make them in heart shapes and the traditional round version shown below.
Oil Herb & Me
Oil Herb & Me is a Vancouver business offering beautiful bath bombs. They create a number of gift sets that feature handcrafted natural skin care and body products. We love the natural bath bomb gift set that they’ve put together.
Buck Naked Soap Company
Buck Naked Soap Company is a local Ontario business. They create bath bombs with natural ingredients that are scented with 100% natural essential oils. Our top pick is the rose and moroccan clay bath bomb shown below.
- Ships from Cambridge, ON
These Canadian bath bombs are made using lavender from their Ontario lavender farm, Hereward Farms. These lavender bath bombs definitely provide a luxurious bath experience and relaxing moment in your day.
The Hemp Spot
The Hemp Spot has a great collection of bath bombs made using nourishing ingredients like hemp oil. They have lots of fun scents and designs to choose from including a donut shape, cloud or regular round bath bombs. The scent we tried and loved is blue raspberry vanilla.
- Save on shipping with coupon code: SHOPLOCAL
AGHA Studio Shop
AGHA Studio Shop has three different Canadian bath bombs to choose from – cocomilk and aloe, stress melt, and cocoa butter. These all-natural and nourishing bath bombs are shipped from Vancouver, BC.
Where To Buy BATH BOMBS IN CALGARY, AB
Indigo Soap Co.
- All natural handmade bath bombs available in Rose Vanilla and Lavender
Em Elle Em Soaps
- Mini bubble scoops available in unique scents like Black Cherry, Pineapple, Vanilla Chai and Bergamot & White Tea
- Fun handmade bath bombs available in Galactic Grape, Citrus Splash, and Creamy Soda
Happy Hippy Healing
- Reiki-infused handmade bath bombs with a crystal inside
Bubble Mountain Co.
- Bubble scoop sets available in five different scents
Handmade By Patricia
- Bath bombs available in both heart and strawberry-shaped
The Bomb Bar
- A wide variety of bath bombs available in their online shop or retail space at Southcentre Mall 100 Andersen Rd SE in Calgary
Where To Buy BATH BOMBS IN EDMONTON, AB
Pink Label Products
- All-natural bath bombs made using pure essential oils and come in a variety of scents like cotton candy, sugar plum and spa.
- Free delivery available in Edmonton, Sherwood Park & St. Albert on orders over $50 – use coupon code: YEGDELIVERY
- Free pick-up available in Edmonton – use coupon code: YEGPICKUP
Scented Wonder Canada
- Organic bath bombs made with rose, lavender, oat milk and calendula provide the perfect way to relax at home.
- They also include their bath bombs in their self-care gift box which would make an incredible gift.
Your Era Essential Oils
- Bubble bath bombs in cute cupcake shapes. These would make great gifts for kids!
- Use coupon code: LOCALPICKUP for free pick-up in Edmonton
Alchemy Emporium Co.
- Handmade bath bombs in Edmonton that come in a variety of scents and three different sizes.
- They offer free shipping over $40
- Bathtub Bombshells creates bath bombs in really unique designs like geodes, wine bottles and video game controllers.
Wild Prairie Soap
- You can shop for natural bath bombs in person at their retail boutique located at 10345 69th Ave NW Edmonton
Rocky Mountain Soap Co.
- Rocky Mountain Soap Co. creates a large collection of natural bath and body products including bath bombs. They have retail locations across Alberta including two locations in Edmonton at Southgate & West Edmonton Mall.
Where To Shop For BATH BOMBS IN WINNIPEG, MB
Atkin’s Naturals creates these really fun ‘chill pill’ bath bombs with scents like apple pie, mint chocolate and bahama mama. These would make a great gift or stocking stuffers.
Crafted Bath creates handmade certified vegan friendly bath bombs in Winnipeg, MB. They have these mini bath bombs bags which are perfect if you want a variety of scents and a great option for kids. They also have regular sized bath bombs with scents like eucalyptus spearmint, oatmeal milk and honey, and creamy vanilla.
Lend Me Some Sugar Bath
Winnipeg business, Lend Me Some Sugar, creates bath and body products like bubble bath, loofah soap, shower steamers and bath bombs. Their bath bombs come in unique scents like sweet magnolia, bahama berry and honeydew.
Self Care Central
Self-Care Central creates bath bombs and has the option of pick up and delivery in Winnipeg. Some of their scents include pink grapefruit, eucalyptus and peppermint and pumpkin spice. They also offer the option for custom colours and scents.
The Bomb Bar
- You can shop bath bombs in person at one of their two locations in Winnipeg: Kildonan Place 1555 Regent Ave or St.Vital 1225 St. Mary’s Rd
More Shops To Buy Canadian Bath Bombs
- Ships from Brossard, QC
- Ships from Niverville, Manitoba
- Ships from Chelsea, QC
Terra Soap Co.
- Ships from Toronto, ON
- Ships from Cobourg, ON
Serenity Spa Crafts
- Ships from Vaughan, ON
- Ships from Kamloops, BC
Silly Soap Shop
- Ships from Dartmouth, NS
These are some of our top choices for the best Canadian bath bombs to try out. We love how easy these are to add to a gift idea and how they make a bath go from just ok to extra luxurious.