If you’re looking for bath bombs in Edmonton, we’ve handpicked some of our favourites that are all available from Edmonton businesses for you to check out below. Happy shopping and relaxing!
All pictures are from the websites of the businesses we feature. This post may contain affiliate links. At no cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. This helps support our team and allows us to keep making local shopping in Canada easy. Thank you for supporting our family-owned small business too!
EDMONTON BATH BOMBS
Pink Label Products
- All-natural bath bombs made using pure essential oils and come in a variety of scents like cotton candy, sugar plum and spa.
- Free delivery available in Edmonton, Sherwood Park & St. Albert on orders over $50 – use coupon code: YEGDELIVERY
- Free pick-up available in Edmonton – use coupon code: YEGPICKUP
Scented Wonder Canada
- Organic bath bombs made with rose, lavender, oat milk and calendula provide the perfect way to relax at home.
- They also include their bath bombs in their self-care gift box which would make an incredible gift.
Your Era Essential Oils
- Bubble bath bombs in cute cupcake shapes. These would make great gifts for kids!
- Use coupon code: LOCALPICKUP for free pick-up in Edmonton
The Maker’s Keep
- The Maker’s Keep is a gift shop with an amazing collection of product from local vendors, including lots of bath bombs.
- You can shop online or visit them at one of their four locations in Edmonton, St. Albert and Sherwood Park.
Alchemy Emporium Co.
- Handmade bath bombs in Edmonton that come in a variety of scents and three different sizes.
- They offer free shipping over $40
- Bathtub Bombshells creates bath bombs in really unique designs like geodes, wine bottles and video game controllers.
Wild Prairie Soap
- You can shop for natural bath bombs in person at their retail boutique located at 10345 69th Ave NW Edmonton
Rocky Mountain Soap Co.
- Rocky Mountain Soap Co. creates a large collection of natural bath and body products including bath bombs. They have retail locations across Alberta including two locations in Edmonton at Southgate & West Edmonton Mall.
Hopefully this helped you find bath bombs in Edmonton and that you can now support a local Edmonton business. We’ll keep updating this list as we discover more!